Links to various utilities we've made.
- Generate a digest value in base64
A freeware utility to compute the digest value in base64 encoding for a file or list of files.
This is suitable for including in the
<DigestValue>node of an XML-DSIG document.
- Freeware utilities to generate and check SHA-1, SHA-256, MD5 and CRC-32 checksums
- A set of four freeware command-line utilities that generate or verify SHA-1, SHA-256, MD5 and CRC-32 checksums for a file or list of files.
- Hexdump for Windows
- The freeware Windows program hexdump.exe is a simplified version of the Linux utility to display file contents in hexadecimal.
- A Python implementation of a side-by-side html diff program designed to run in Windows.
- wdiff for Windows
A port of the original GNU
wdiffutility to Windows.
- A free, customisable, always-on-top world time clock for Windows computers.
- A command-line freeware utility that can be used to encrypt and decrypt messages in an email-friendly manner. It works by encrypting or decrypting the contents of the clipboard. It can also work in file mode.
A command-line calculator and mini-programming language that works with very large unsigned integers.
New version 2.2 released 17 June 2016.
To comment or provide feedback on this page, please send us a message.
This page last updated 2 July 2017